- The tournament is based on current and valid game rules for wheelchair basketball and the size of the ball is number 7.
- The games are regulated by two experienced referees
- Each team plays 5 games with different teams during the whole tournament
- Game time is 4x 10min, the breaks between the 1st – 2nd and 3rd – 4th quarter is 1 min and the half-time is 5 min
- Classification – team total 14,5 points, there is the opportunity to have one non-handicapped player on the court (4,5 points). Female players and children younger than 18 years are classified by -1 point
- the teams are divided into two groups, 4 teams in each group. Group A plays at Dašická,group B at Studánka
- within the group: a team will play against every team, the first and the second team from each group will play against each other (gold,silver, bronze medal and fourth place) and third and fourth teams in the group will play against each other for the remaining positions (5th – 8th place)